DFH Real Estate has been closely monitoring the information provided to the public about the COVID-19 virus and pandemic and wanted to update our clients & customers about how we are continuing to keep our community safe.
We are making every effort to ensure these operational changes do not impact the quality of service that our team is providing.
We have established protocols that will keep buyers and sellers as safe as possible by minimizing contact during the showing processes – your DFH Professional can discuss this with you.
Effective immediately, the REALTORS®, Property Managers and staff at our brokerage are taking the following steps to ensure social distancing is adhered to:
- All access to DFH offices should be by appointment only and our offices will be closed to the general public until further notice – deposits for purchase contracts should be delivered to your REALTOR® or electronically through your bank if possible.
- Rent Payments will still be accepted but please contact us to set up electronic payments if not currently in place. If not paying electronically, please call your Property Manager to arrange delivery to them during business hours so we can issue a receipt. DO NOT deposit cash in the after-hours mailbox on the outside of our entrance.
- All REALTORS® and staff meetings in large groups are suspended until further notice. Meetings between agents & clients will be limited. Essential meetings will be held outside the office wherever possible to limit contact with staff.
- Staffing will be limited, on a daily basis, to ensure essential services and continuously ensuring smooth transactions.
- Our REALTORS® and Property Managers, as always, are ready to safely help you with your real estate needs so please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
- For our Tenants, Property Managers remain available to assist with any emergency maintenance issues outside of business hours.
We are living in unprecedented times, but DFH is committed to doing our part to “Flatten the Curve” and realize the absolute importance of this task. We hope that all fellow Victorians and British Columbians will join in, as we are in this all together.
From all of us at DFH please stay healthy, and remember to be there for our community.