We have the experience and expertise to take care of your needs.
We will act as the liaison between the Landlord and Tenant including:
- Tenant Placement
- Full Management Contracts
- Advertising and viewings/showings of the rental property
- Tenant interviews and screening including Landlord and Employment Reference checks and credit reports
- Completion of Residential Tenancy Agreements customized to the rental property
- Thorough Condition Inspection Reports upon move in/out
- Collection of Security Deposits and Pet Deposits as required
- Collection of monthly rents
- Coordination of repairs or maintenance to the rental property
- Obtain competitively priced repair and maintenance work, and conduct regular reviews of contractors to ensure competitive pricing ensure WorkSafe BC coverage and adequate insurance.
- Payment of expenses related to repair or maintenance of the rental property
- Detailed monthly income/expense reports provided
- 24 hour emergency on-call service Provide 24-hour emergency contact and response service for all residents
- Home Check Service (optional)
As licensed professionals, our managers are educated in Landlord/Tenant law and through the mandatory education program of the Real Estate Council of British Columbia are kept current with new laws and practices concerning Property Management in British Columbia.
We will give your property our personal attention.
Contact us today for cost effective, customer focused and professional Property management services.
Contact: Tim Evans @ 250-477-7291 or by email